It happens every spring semester.
I get into this weird funky feeling.
And it's different every year.
I haven't posted in a while but I'd been meaning to write a post about Alias, the tv show. And there was something that came up recently that made me want to post it even more. But for some reason I haven't cranked that one out.
In the meantime, I wanted to just put something on here about how I feel really weird being back on campus. And there are moments when it shakes off and feels "normal" again, but most of the time there's something just tugging at me. Or like, too many things tugging at me. Like little kids that tug on your pant leg to try to get your attention. Except there's like, too many kids that want my attention and I don't know who to deal with first.
And the longer I try to figure out what to deal with first, the longer everything gets ignored all at once. And then...oh look.
Another day has passed and it still feels like nothing's gotten done but you're one day closer to the inevitable eruption of utter chaos.
No comments:
Post a Comment