Friday, January 14, 2011

Glass shattering.

It really does shock me sometimes to hear how people - especially people close to me - view me. Because honestly, more often than not, I have no idea. It's fascinating, too, how the subject will come up or just even how it comes out.

For example, a recent conversation led to one that described me as one of the characters below:
If you watch One Tree Hill, and you know my childhood friends, it'll be kind of funny to figure out who would be the most identified as who. Even though their characters in the show do some pretty crazy things that we never did or would do, I can totally see how they can be extreme, hyper-dramatized versions of us. Or even how some of their not so dramatic aspects of their characters are like us, too.
If you haven't watched the show, I'm sorry this doesn't make any sense to you. If you like rolling your eyes every episode at the ridiculousness of dramas and saying, "Awwww!" for a good number of other episodes, I suggest you watch it. It can be pretty good.

But if you already know the characters and you know my old friends, then please, go ahead and laugh with me in guessing who's who. Because I think it's pretty funny :P

1 comment:

elisabeth said...

hahaha you posted it! like.