Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Live to be forgotten.

I don't remember why "live to be forgotten" popped into my head the other day.  But it reminded me of the interview I saw at Urbana 2009.  Good stuff.  I've been praying and meditating lately about what that really means and what it means to weigh the costs to tell a great story with my life for the sake and glory of the Lord.

I love that Urbana keeps the previous Urbana's videos up.  After watching this video again, this quote stuck out to me:  "God's work done in God's way will never lack God's supply."  It's not new to me - I've been trying to live that very truth out.

If you've got a couple of minutes, watch 5:18-7:37.
If you've got a mere 10 minutes to spare, I'd highly recommend giving this a listen.

Interview with Patrick Fung from Urbana on Vimeo.

Also found this and enjoyed watching this last night:

1 comment: