First, let's say, "Good job, Tammy, for going to the dentist for your regular cleaning at the appropriate 6-month mark." However if you know me, you know I have a hard time trying not to hate my teeth or visiting the dentist. This instance didn't really make it any easier. Also if you know me, ever since the traumatizing dentist events of the summer, I've overreacted every time I return to the dentist without walking away with a "We'll see you in another six months!"
Nothing like spending the rest of the afternoon baking away my overreactions and frustrations of not being in control of my annoying teeth.
I'm hosting a casual little tea party at my house tomorrow, so I baked some goodies to go with the tea. I love that people can benefit from my methods of dealing with stress. It's a win-win solution.
Madeleine cookies
Pumpkin bars (although, the texture is more cakey, so I don't know if I would call them bars)
2 comments:
beautiful!
i'm craving cookies now from looking at your pictures. haha
Post a Comment