I...feel like I don't know what to say here.
I also feel like I have a million things to say.
I'm just so glad that I'm here at work, getting a small chance to breathe from everything swirling around in my head. I get a chance to let the sediment settle in this shaken up jar.
God is so good. There were so many crazy "downs" from these past two weeks, or things that I could've been like, "Hey, God, this isn't fair," and many times when I've had to say, "Hey, God, I need You to be my strength, to change my attitudes, and for your Holy Spirit to give me rest," in times when I didn't have any of those. It was those times I wanted to only think about what I was dissatisfied with, what I didn't have, what I wanted, and what I thought was best for me.
God is so good. Even though the "downs" seemed to punctuate these last few weeks like giant exclamation points, they haven't come close to outweighing the great things God has shown me.
More to come.
No comments:
Post a Comment