But like seeds that soak in water and sunlight, God has slowing been growing in me this deeper dependence on Him through prayer. He's been working that soil! I don't always look to God in prayer right away all the time, but it's a plant in progress.
Praying creatively, praying big, and praying boldly just make praying so much more exciting and fun. Praying by myself is refreshing, revitalizing, and humbling. And praying with others allows me to experience community, learn from others, and challenge and encourage each other in bowing down before our God.
Here's a video from Urbana 2009 that I pinpoint as a way that God has moved and changed my prayer life forever. It's definitely worth watching more than once.
Pray Big and Pray Bold: Sunder Krishnan from Urbana 09 on Vimeo.
I'm excited to be in the Prayer Track for Expedition - I want to learn more!
No comments:
Post a Comment