Saturday, June 19, 2010

June 19th, 2010

Not many people update their blog anymore. It makes me sad. I miss reading other people's blogs. I do enjoy reading Thomas, Tuttle, and Pam Lee's blog, though. I guess maybe I'll start looking for random people's blogs to read.

I've been thinking about a lot of things lately - I've wanted to blog about it, but this week was just crazy! Since I didn't get to type up some things I had been wanting to work on all week, I was going to set aside this entire Saturday to spend just chilling and writing. It didn't turn out that way, but it was still a great day spent well.

In any case, something I was thinking about today was about how different my way of thinking is. I was wondering how people think the way they do. I don't know, I guess I observe how something is presented to me, and then I think about whether or not that should be something to strive for. And I base that off of what I've learned about the Bible and whatever results I've witnessed in life.

I think that way a lot. I pull myself out of the picture, think about what the picture means, and then decide if that's the picture I should hold on to or toss. I try not to put myself in that picture because then it would set up expectations for myself that I'm just bound to leave unfulfilled.

Ugh. This theoretical business sounds so complicated. And I'm tired so I'm just going to give up for now and write another post when my mind's a little more clear and creative.

1 comment:

michelle said...

you updated too. coolio