I am making good use of my Unlimited Metro Card. It's great.
I also just came back from a very VERY terrible Yankee game. I almost feel like I wasted like 6 hours of my life for that game. On the plus side, we bumped into Kim Chin, Caroline Quan, and David Ng while we were there, so that was pretty awesome. And it was my first time in the new stadium and I really like it a lot. So it wasn't really a waste. It was just extra hard to sit through.
Since when did I become so busy?! I was doing fine, going to work, coming home and having a relatively good balance of doing E-board work, spending time with family, and having fun with friends even though I'm tired and just want to go to bed. And now all of a sudden these past couple of weeks have been crazy - and the next week and a half aren't going to get any less crazy.
This morning during my quiet time I wanted to just sit and pray. I need to pray more. I've been praying as I do things, doing the whole Twitter-style/text message prayers, but I know I need to just sit down and set some down time for prayer. I need to and I want to.
1 comment:
i'll take 6 hours with the yanks over bumming at home any day :)
Post a Comment