Thursday, August 20, 2009

this post has been taking me too long to write. so i'll make it brief as to how i'm feeling right now.

Alright, I get it, people. Next summer I'll stay home. Sheesh.
You all don't understand me.

Except Pam and Michelle.

I was watching Gilmore Girls season six today. I felt like I had become an unintentional Rory.

3 comments:

mary s. said...

hey tammy!
I watched season 6 too and it made me think of you. definitely not because of your "unintentional Rory" comment but because you were the one that introduced me to the series. I miss you! We should have a marathon and make tons of obscure pop culture references. =)

michelle said...

hahaha. who's logan? 0:)

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry I'm an old lady and have to sleep.

I love you.

And understand you. = )

Home is sanctuary because you're here. = ) So I hope you always see our home as your sanctuary as well. And don't forget, don't ever shy from being refreshed in the place of your sanctuary. You can usually hear God better. = ) And He speaks with and in love, always.