We thought she was crazy, but we ran. And then we went back and saw that Caye was about to be eaten by the leader of the crocodiles, and I held my breath and didn't doubt that she could get away. But whatever it was she tried to do, it didn't work, and the crocodile swallowed half of Caye! Well, it wasn't as graphic as it may seem. It was like those cartoons. But while she was in there, she kept yelling, "I praise God! I praise God!" And then I think Bix's mom did something that freed Caye, and then we all had to fling ourselves over this ledge, which looked like we were in the scene in I Love Trouble (with Julia Roberts and Peter Brackett), not that any of you have seen that movie. But it was mad scary, and you had to fling yourself really hard/far. And next thing I know, I'm doing it and then I'm holding onto the little girl's hand and we're safe! Everyone else is safe, too.
Then I find we're in some sort of church that's under construction, dusting ourselves off, really happy to be alive. And then Mindy comes in with her glasses on, comes up to me and pulls on my sleeve, asking me if I would come to the youth group/college group showing of a Pokemon Movie. In my "head" I was like, but I'm so tired! But I said okay, and told her to lead the way. So I followed her into this pretty spacious room where my home tv was set up on one side of the room, and all the high school youth group kids were in front of the tv on these metal folding chairs that were set up, and then behind them were a bunch of college group kids. Sarah was in the middle. I directly went to sit next to Gary Lee and some of the other guys from my church. And we talked a little bit, I don't remember about what. And I remember watching the back of Sarah's head, wondering what she was thinking, but also feeling some sort of peace, sitting in the back with the guys because I hadn't talked with them in so long.
The End.
P.S. The picture was just something I found that I thought was funny. Don't know the kid at all, maybe she was the little girl I was with in the dream.
P.P.S. "Croc" was an answer to a crossword puzzle I tried doing the other day. Maybe this dream came from that?
No comments:
Post a Comment