So I open the document, thinking, Okay, this shouldn't be too bad. It should be long, but with some good pacing and time to think, it should be just fine.
I skipped over to the question that asked me about my hobbies, and then decided to go through the application and answer the "easier" questions and come back to the ones that would require a bit more thought.
I'm so intimidated right now.
The questions get harder and longer and require more thought and substantial examples/evidence as you go further through the application. Yikes.
It's going to be a challenge trying not to overthink things.
I may have more questions for Carrie than I thought I would.
Also, my respect for people who went through this process to become an InterVarsity staff worker just increased tremendously - and I had a great amount of respect for them already.
No comments:
Post a Comment