Monday, May 10, 2010

I'm thinking about...

NOTHING! And it feels GREAT :D

I've finished my last assignment as a Junior and am ready to be called a Senior.
And I'm so ready to pack.
And I'm so ready to sleep. I unfortunately stayed up late last night for absolutely no reason. I wasn't really sleepy, strangely enough.

I came into work today @ 9am and apparently Lucy didn't know I was coming in today. Epic fail on my part. I could've stayed in bed longer.

I want to add more pictures to my blog posts. I will think about this for the future.

I have a feeling I'm going to like my academic workload next semester. I really hope I do. These past few semesters have been intense stuff and I'm ready to get back up on the Dean's List.

Ahh I can't wait to hand in this paper to be officially finished with this semester!! Let me out of work!

No comments: