The title of this post includes two things I really don't like doing. No particular reason why I brought that up. Just wanted to put that out there, even though you all probably already knew I don't like washing dishes because I've blogged about it a million times before. Sorry. The "writing cover letters" one should be a new one to throw in there.
Will thinks I should make a blog for all my funny quotes that I put on my Facebook. I think it's a good idea because then it'll give me more space to write them! And they are quite entertaining. Good idea? Bad idea? Blog name ideas?
Quote of the Day:
Pam: Tammy, do you want to be my secretary?
Me: Right now?
Pam [in a serious tone]: No, forever.
Me: ......
Pam: I promise I'll pay you and love you forever.
4 comments:
hey tammy forgot to give you the link to my new blog :]
beyondYourvoice.blogspot.com
halo =]
what are you writing cover letters for?
i'll think of a blog name for all your quotes
what about 'Note the Quote'@ notethequote.blogspot.com ? :P
Post a Comment