Sunday, January 10, 2010

Urbana/Room Swap

To be honest, I don't want to recap my Urbana experience, nor do I want to explain how I felt during our family room swap. They have been implemented into a slice of my life, with God permeating through both week-long events, so I will reference both from time to time, but I probably won't go as in depth as much as I'd like to. I would've liked to blog as soon as I got back from Urbana and each day that progressed our room swap, but it didn't happen, so there you have it.

Plus, something I'm determined to see happen is that I would not just talk about the things I've learned, but that if my life was truly changed, then you will see it through my writing and through my life.

In other words, I don't want to just talk the talk, nor do I want to just walk the walk. I want to walk the talk. If that even makes any sense.

More to come.

No comments: