Alright. Maybe God is saying, "Look, Tammy. I love you. You need to learn to trust me. I've put these things on your plate because I know you can do something with them and in doing so, I will transform your life so that you will make an impact like no other. Please, I'm not taking these things away from you. I'm giving you a chance to take them deeper. Don't give up on them. Don't give up on Me. Trust Me. Don't throw away or bury the gifts I've given you - take them and use them well."
I'm tired of guessing.
But I'm not a failure. God is not looking for my accomplishments. He's looking for me.
Insecurities just won't cut it anymore.
Trying doesn't count because I'm not running on my own strength.
He's not asking me to tread water or search for a floatation device. He's asking me to swim in the direction He's calling me to go.
No comments:
Post a Comment