11. Thick and creamy peppermint hot chocolate with cinnamon and whipped cream.
12. Really nice store clerks.
13. Getting a DSLR camera!
14. Creating a fun layout for a table display with InterVarsity brochures, materials, and my business cards.
15. Affirmation from my supervisors.
16. When people I barely know are so willing to be open and share their honest stories with me.
17. Better World Book sales.
18. Visiting the 'Used Books' section in Barnes & Noble.
19. Listening to missionaries' incredible stories.
20. Thinking about what a privilege and joy it is to work with the colleagues I have.
21. Discovering a different Ben & Jerry's ice cream flavor I like.
22. Having a Ben & Jerry's Scoop Shop on campus at RIT.
23. Looking at different kinds of houses with Nathan and sharing what we like or don't like about them.
24. Winning a copy of 'This Ordinary Adventure'!
25. Grabbing an open parking spot in front of the apartment.
What makes you happy?
No comments:
Post a Comment