Monday, May 9, 2011

Senioritis?

I have felt pretty odd after coming back from our second spring break. Pretty surreal, I guess. With all the end-of-the-year hustle and bustle, the more surreal aspect is the end-of-the-college-life feel.

It also makes me think about all the things I wish I could have done or done better. Normally I'd be like, "That's okay, I'll work on that better next year," but now I can't really do that.

It makes me wonder about how things could have been different if this had happened, or if that had happened.

It makes me want to look through all of my old, unorganized pictures. I've been procrastinating sometimes, looking through my pictures instead of finishing my work. It makes me frustrated that I lost all of my videos from freshman year and sophomore fall semester.

Doing work seems pointless. There's not much of it, and I'd really rather spend my time hanging out and talking with people rather than doing work.

I'm super excited about the anticipating changes, but I'm also nervous because I expect it to be hard - I just won't know how hard until I get there.

No comments: