Saturday, May 28, 2011

Don't expect anything profound from this post.

I got to hold baby Emma today!  I regret not getting a picture with her.  She's the 1-year-old of our College and Career Fellowship's Advisor, Scott.  I was so excited to see her because I haven't held a little one in so long (more excited to see her than my peers whom I haven't seen/talked to in a while).  I've talked with elementary schoolers and babysat toddlers within the past year or two, but I haven't just held a baby in so long.

It felt so nice.  I miss holding babies.

I didn't get a picture with her, but I snagged some pics from her mom's Facebook.

She's also the one Pam & Libby say looked just like me when I was a baby.  When I get some baby pics of me I'll put some up side by side and you can judge for yourself.

Isn't she SO CUTE?!

No comments: