I need more vegetables in my life.
That's all I really wanted to say about that.
I've also decided I should keep my camera on-hand a little more so that I could include pictures in my blog posts. Hopefully something interesting will come up.
Maybe I'll take some pictures during practice for the Joint-Church Praise & Prayer praise team practice (man, we gotta come up with a band name or something) tomorrow. I have to be admit that it was nice to sing with a band again. And apparently, Josh says the four of us vocalists (Joyce Cara Wong, Ben Ng, Boaz, and me) blend well together. I wouldn't know because we're so loud that I couldn't really hear us. But tomorrow we should be plugging in our headsets so hopefully that'll help. After practicing yesterday, I'm a lot more excited for the night :] Come out if you can! It's on Friday, July 9th, @ 6:30 pm. Invite people from your church. I'm excited to see God move through prayer and praise.
The other thing I've been thinking about this week is just how I really want to keep updating my Note the Quote blog, but since I sit around in a cubicle practically all day, I'm not surrounded by too many quoteable people. I miss updating the blog.
Here's an elementary school tidbit: I think I can name most, but maybe all the full names of my kindergarten classmates off the top of my head, without looking at a picture.
I think that's pretty cool.
2 comments:
Boaz Tingson Band.
-_-" to MAn's comment
Post a Comment