Monday, August 23, 2010

Thoughts while packing...

  • The same thoughts I've had in my head this entire summer: Oh my gosh, time is flying by SO fast...can we slow down please?
  • I wonder what home is like when I'm at school.
  • I hope my new white hoodie dries by tomorrow. I want to bring it to school and I don't want to forget it.
  • I want to cut and sew more t-shirts. It's really fun.
  • I'm going to miss Pam. I think Pam's going to miss me.
  • Good thing I checked my schedule. Now I have to remember to drop the Journalism class.
  • My new roommate seems nice. But I guess we won't really find out until the year goes on.
  • Yay, rainboots! I wish I had gotten that Navy rain jacket from Annapolis...
  • Yuck...leaving on Wednesday morning @ 6am? Did I really suggest that?
  • I wonder what kind of car ride it'll be with my dad on Wednesday...
  • It's too bad I couldn't finish reading Barack Obama's book. It was pretty good.
  • The West Wing is such a good show.
  • Dang, I have a lot of NYL merch.
  • Mini-golf fundraiser...genius or dumb?
  • I can't wait to order my TOMS shoes. The advertisements I keep seeing on all these different websites keep reminding me to do it.
  • My not-so-busy last few days at home just became packed. Not cool.
  • I want to watch Juno.
  • There are so many things to remember before heading off to school. I hope I don't forget anything. I should probably be making a list of those things instead of making a list of my thoughts on my blog.

No comments: