Wouldn't it be cool if I wrote everyday for a chunk of days?
I was thinking of starting a blog project for a limited number of days to help me write more consistently (on a daily basis pretty much). At first I was thinking a 30-day project, but I think that might be too much for a first project. So it could be more of a 7-day project, 14-day project, or 5-day project. It depends on what the idea is and what I think will be the most doable but challenging at the same time.
I have a few ideas in mind already, but if you've got something you'd like to see me write about, or a funky writing style you want me to try, post a comment or let me know. I'm pretty much looking for a focus or theme that threads each blog post. Some kind of general or specific but interesting "rule" that my writing would have an interesting take on.
I've already started experimenting a little with mixing up my blog posts by posting stuff I've baked and the stories behind them. So, something like that. But I don't want to do anything involving food for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment