Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Mish-mash of thoughts from the past week.

You're love never fails.
"Seek first the kingdom of God and all these things will be added unto you."
I love Libby.
What a crazy weekend.
Just give it time, it's gonna get better. Now is not forever at all.
I took about 10 steps outside my building without shoes on April 5th and my feet were dying - I can't even begin to imagine what those kids go through every single day.
I'm employed.
Dreaming all the time - it's not foolish.
I am constantly drawn to my knees in prayer in the presence of a holy God.
Detachment.
Life-changing decisions. Key word, "changing."
I can't wait to get started with fundraising.
You give the healing and praise our hearts always hunger for.
Awesome - my friend from my Urbana small group is also coming on staff with me.
I do not have to walk through life alone.
"When we say, 'It's not fair' or 'Life isn't fair,' what we're really saying is, 'I'm not getting what I want.'"
God has been ever faithful. I just look at all the beautiful things He has done in my life and think, "How could I not be thankful?"
There may be pain in the night, but joy comes in the morning.

No comments: